Samstag, 24. Oktober 2009

Kellan auf dem Cover des Doggie Aficionado...

mit seiner Hündin Kola :)

On adopting Kola: "I have always been a huge advocate for saving animals, so I found it fitting, when I was ready for something new in my life, to look around the local animal shelters. . . . She looked me in the eyes, bowed and slowly and softly licked my open hand. As I pet this beautiful dog I realized how soft her multi-colored coat was, and felt her desperation for a real home. Our connection was so strong that it was like fate bringing us together. I knew she was the one. That was three years ago."

On what he has learned from her:"Kola has taught me to be a man. I hope I have given her some deserved happiness."

via PopSugar!

bysina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.