Donnerstag, 5. November 2009

Mtv Interview(s) mit dem Cast!

Mtv stellte Kellan, Jamie und Billy Burke Fragen von Fans...



Jamie Campbell Bower
Q: What is Rob Pattinson like behind the scenes?

Campbell Bower: Well, he's into his music. He loves all kinds of music. I don't know if there's a tidbit I could give, a snippet of his life that I could give. He's just a normal guy. I feel for him already, because people just want to know everything about him and feel like they own [people who are that famous]. It's tough, man. It's tough for them.

MTV: But Rob's experience could be a preview of what's to come for you after "New Moon." Does that kind of fame concern you?

Campbell Bower: I don't know. Probably not, just because of the character. I think people won't be as in love with the character Caius as they would be in love with Edward. [Laughs.]

Kellan Lutz
Q: We know there will be more Edward in the "New Moon" movie than there was in the book, but did you and the other Cullens ever try to lobby for more screen time as well?

Lutz: I think I really tried to. I tried to throw in my two cents, to see if Emmett and Rosalie could have a honeymoon again in Italy so we could be around and be part of the whole situation of Edward, Alice and Bella. [But the script] has to really follow the book, because the fans are so die-hard about what happened in the book. I mean, I had a line that was in the ["Twilight"] trailers that wasn't in the book, and I heard some of the fans saying, "That's not in the book!" Like, "What the heck is up with that?" So, in "New Moon," the script is very similar to the book and the Cullens are in where they would be in, and they aren't put in anywhere else. - So is richtig :O

Außerdem ein Interview von und mit Jamie!Und was erfährt man? U.a das er es hasst sich selbst auf der Kinoleinwand zu sehen, hmmm genau wie Rob! Was ist nur los mit euch Jungs ihr seid toll :O Jamie wurde außerdem gefragt wer seiner Meinung nach eine gute Wahl für die Regie von Breaking Dawn wäre!


"I saw a lot of me in the ['Prisoner'] character," he said. "And playing Caius, there is none of me in there. I just don't eat people! It's nice to know. You're safe."


Jamie, Jamie ich find ja der hat so was Irres an sich, das find ich faszinierend! Ich freu mich schon auf Moviefone Unscripted^^

Die kompletten Interviews findet ihr auf Mtv.com!

bysina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.