Sonntag, 8. November 2009

MoviesOnline Interviews mit dem Cast !

MoviesOnline führte ein paar seeeehr lange Interviews mit den Volturi (Michael Sheen, Dakota, Cameron Bright & Jamie), Rob, Kristen und Taylor!

Q: If there was a fight between Edward and Jacob, who would win? - I don’t know. I think it’s actually a fact that Edward would win, if I read the books correctly. So, I guess I can hold onto that, for my ego.

Q: What was it like watching Taylor transform physically? - I didn’t see Taylor until just a little bit before we started shooting, so when he came back, I had the same reaction as everybody else. I was like, “Now I have to go to the gym.”

Q: Have you been told a tentative time that you might film Breaking Dawn? - I think the tentative for Breaking Dawn is Fall of next year. I think. They may well change that.

Q: What movies have you committed to in 2010? - Depending on how things go, I’m doing a movie called Bel Ami in February, which is an adaptation of a Guy de Maupassant novel. And, I hope I’m doing a Western with Rachel Weisz and Hugh Jackman, called Unbound Captives, sometime around there as well. They’ve got to try to work around everybody’s schedules and stuff.

Komplettes Interview!

Q: What about you and Taylor Swift? - What about us?

Q: Is it a publicity thing because the film is coming out, or are you really dating? - The very funny thing is that all of you have seen every single move I make so I guess I can leave it up to you to decide.

Q: You know, there’s practically an international countdown for your 18th birthday.- Oh boy.

Q: In the movie, you speak Spanish to Bella. Do you speak any Spanish at all and are you going to speak more Spanish in Eclipse? - I don’t speak much Spanish. I took it in school; yeah, that was about it. I think it’s just Jacob’s personality. He’s really outgoing, he’s random, and it definitely doesn’t have anything to do with his character, just the fact that he’s friendly and you never know what to expect. I didn’t speak any Spanish in Eclipse. That was a bummer. But, at the end of this one, I did speak a little bit of Quileute, when I was leaning in to kiss her in the kitchen, and I’m not gonna tell you what I said. I’ll leave that to you to figure out. But it was really cool. There’s only like four people left in the world that actually speak Quileute so we were able to talk to one of these ladies. It was really interesting. - Also ich versteh nur Spanisch!!!

Q: The scenes with Victoria in this are really harrowing. What has it been like working with Bryce Dallas Howard in that role in Eclipse? - Really good. Bryce is scary. She's really oddly sweet as well. So it's funny to see her switch back and forth, but Victoria for Bella is like an ever present fear. Even when Victoria is not around, she's scared that she's coming back. Bryce is such a good actress and it was easy to be scared of her.


Q: Jamie, how would you compare joining the Harry Potter phenomenon with the Twilight phenomenon? It seems like there’s a different set of rules with each. - The Twilight phenomenon cinematically is relatively young so there’s still a lot of growth there to go with the film and there’s still a lot of connections to be made between cast and crew and stuff, whereas with Potter they’ve been going for 10 years now. It’s a machine, Potter. You go in, you do your thing and then you go on, whereas with this, it’s a lot more finding out about everything and a lot more exploration to do in general.

Q: Are you Harry Potter? - Was soll die bescheuerte Frage?

I am Harry Potter. [Laughter]

Q: What is your character in Harry Potter? - Gellert Grindelwald. He’s an old friend of Dumbledore’s, a possible lover.

Q: How much is he in? - At the moment, I’ve only worked on it for about a week. I think I’ve got another week and a bit to go.

5 Kommentare:

  1. Coole Interviews :D
    Danke für posten!

    "Komolettes Interview! ;D Die ersten beiden"

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wartet mal! Hab ich was nicht gelesen in New Moon, oder hab ich das wieder vergessen?? Wenn ja Schande über mein Haupt aber wo redet er denn bitte Spanisch im Buch??? Und wieso redet er Spanisch und redet er Quileute als er sie küssen will? HILFE!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. @tink
    habe das buch gestern erst beiseite gelegt und dort kommt nichts auf spanisch vor!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. @Anonym: Danke schön, jetzt bin ich ja beruhigt! ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. was ... es gibt sogar eine countdown uhr bis zu taylors 18. b.day. :O
    lol wie geil, und einen tag darauf hab ich b.day ^^

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.