Mittwoch, 11. November 2009

Interview mit Alex!

Did you and Kristen rehearse that a lot beforehand?

Not at all. We did one rehearsal the day of, said our lines, and we were good! The next day, we shot it and experimented – one time I tried grabbing her throat, which she was not fond of – and we played around with it, the director gave us good stuff to do, and it was what it was.

Did Kristen really hit you in the face?

She started finding a home for that fist on my face. It was getting really close.

There's a nice little moment between you and Kristen again after the fight, when the Wolf Pack has reconvened at Emily's house and you turn to her and say "Sorry," with a bit of a smile.

I improvised that. I asked if I could do something because I felt that something was missing there. A little humor should be added. Luckily, Chris was keen enough to see it from that perspective, and he thought it was great. I'm glad it made it in because it adds another level to my character – not just volatile, but playful.

What can we expect to see from Paul in Eclipse?

There are some cool fight scenes with the Wolf Pack, some CG stuff but I'm looking forward to the fight with Kellan's character, Emmett. There's a little encounter.

Have you read Breaking Dawn?

I have.

How do you feel about the idea of imprinting?

It's crazy! [Laughs] It's a little creepy, but it's interesting. It's very different from the typical werewolf-vampire stories. I think it works; it's what Stephenie Meyer created.

Komplettes Interview auf Fearnet.com!

bysina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.