Mittwoch, 10. Februar 2010

Häääääää??? Klappe die 2.

Folgendes, ihr erinnert euch sicher noch an das hier...


EclipseMovie hat Kontakt aufgenommen, hier ein Statement von der geküssten Dame und nachdem ich das gelesen habe, bleibe ich bei meiner Aussage: Häääääääää???

It started off at the autograph stand of the London Comi Con. I didnt know what picture to choose so because I was last before lunch I got extra time and so he came over and put his arm round me and was like “babes you gotta choose which picture you want me to sign” so he went ‘well u can have bum cheek (an art picture of Alec in his Nomak gear with his butt showing) or a New Moon still so I jokeingly pinched his bum (Sie hat ihm also in den Po GEKNIFFEN??????) and went “I’ve had bum cheek now its time for New Moon!’ We chatted for about 10mins and then I said ‘I’ll see you later for a picture’ and hugged him and he went ‘great I’ll see you then and you can have some hugs and kisses!’

So I wait in line for my photo he sees me goes “hey baby” grabs me pulled me into him and does this! My friend litually had her mouth on the floor…then when the photo came he signed it for free because he wanted to see how it turned out…
fact at the time I didnt know much about him
and fact I didnt know he was married
and fact he is an amazing kisser haha

Ha Ha? HA HA? HA HA?

Ich bin ehrlich gesagt sprachlos!

bysina

2 Kommentare:

  1. HÄÄÄ!?
    Ich bin verwirrt...für den Rest meines Lebens!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ich verstehe das nicht! das kann NICHT sein! das kann einfach nicht sein.
    ich kapier einfach überhaupt nichts mehr.

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.