Montag, 26. Oktober 2009

Rob Interview!

Das Sunday Herald Magazine hat kürzlich ein Interview von und mit Rob veröffentlicht, hier ein Auszug...

The star has just wrapped up a 12-hour day onset, where he’s been shooting a fight scene all week, and is apologetic when he stumbles over his words. "Sorry, I need to wait for my brain," he explains.

"I need to get it back into thinking mode." After working almost non-stop since January, he admits he needs a holiday.

"Before these movies, I worked about 10 days a year and that was more my pace," he laughs.

If Pattinson is letting fame go to his head, he’s showing no sign of it today. He plays the self-effacing, hesitant Brit to a tee, admitting his parents are prouder of his achievements than he is. "They’re always saying I should be really proud of myself, but I say, 'It’s luck, everything is just luck.'
...
The youngest child (he has two older sisters) of a model scout mother and vintage-car dealer father, Pattinson had a comfortable upbringing in an affluent suburb of southwest London. Reports have claimed he was bullied at school, but he says the worst he suffered was "someone stealing my shoelaces when I was about 11".
...
"The paparazzi pressure (is hard) because you have a bunch of people who want to see you do something stupid. Sometimes when you’ve done a 16-hour day, you just want to go and have dinner, but they’re waiting for you to make an idiot of yourself. It takes its toll eventually.

"You have to be a little sneaky about everything. That said, none of my strategies works particularly well. I’ve (tried) making my life look as boring as possible because I thought it would cause them to lose interest, but it didn’t," he sighs.

He’s also growing used to his fans’ more bizarre requests. "A seven-year-old came up and asked me to bite her – and she was serious. I thought, you don’t know what you’re asking. That was very odd."

For the record, Pattinson doesn’t get the ‘vampire thing’. "People always ask if I’m a vampire fan and I don’t really know what to say," he explains. "I’ve since found out there’s a sub-culture of people who like any film or book to do with vampires, no matter how they’re portrayed. I find that strange." - Für's Protokoll ich hatte vor Twilght nix mit Vampiren am Hut bzw. hab mich eigentlich überhaupt nicht dafür interessiert - na gut da gab es diesen einen Film mit Brad und Tom aber das ist ein Klassiker - und auch jetzt bin ich ganz und gar nicht der Vampirfreak, da gibt's die Cullens, die Volturi und wie sie alle heißen aber das war's auch schon :O

Komplettes Interview auf Robsessedpattinson!

bysina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.