Dienstag, 27. Oktober 2009

Mtv Interview mit Kellan!

''I feel like I've been Emmett since day one.''


MTV: What is your favorite "New Moon" scene?

Lutz: My favorite scene is probably anything that Charlie is in, played by Billy Burke. He just has this great comedic timing, and every scene [with him], I get a laugh out of. And there's just tons of action. That's the thing too, seeing the wolves actually fight each other and roughhouse. It's really interesting to see what Chris did.
...

MTV: As the saga continues to film, do you feel like you're becoming more or less like your character?

Lutz: I've been my character. I feel like I've been Emmett since day one. I really loved the character when I first had the audition for Edward. - (Okay erst Jackson dann Kellan, haben die etwa alle für die Rolle vorgeprochen :O ) I was like, "No guys, come on [let me be in the movie]." And then I asked them about Emmett, and something was already done with that, and then it came back [available again]. I just really like Emmett. He's a great, fun character to play. I'm always so happy to be on the set. He's not depressing, he's not complex. He's just the lovable bear type.

Ich find echt toll was er über 'Emmett' sagt! Das scheint wirklich alles perfekt zusammen zu passen :)

Komplettes Interview auf Mtv.com!

bysina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.