Mittwoch, 28. Oktober 2009

Interview mit einem Vampir...

TheNewZealandHerald hat ein Interview welches sie, wann auch immer, das weiß man ja nie so genau, mir Rob geführt haben veröffentlicht ...
,,

Pattinson's real life, these days, is about as strange and spooky as his pivotal role in New Moon, but he has an interesting take on it - and also his meteoric rise to stardom.

"I think it's karma. I really do, because karma's bitten me on the arse so many times, like with this," he suggests, seriously."They'd been doing castings for it for over a year and they'd even asked me to do a tape for it, in London, at least six months before, but I just didn't bother because I thought; 'Well, I'm not going to get it anyway.' I was actually quite blase about the whole thing, but then I went over to LA, walked in the room and did the audition, something clicked and I got the part a week later! I actually think I was the last person they saw.

"It was kind of the same with Harry Potter. I'd never have auditioned for it, because I don't like the way they cast those big movies," he explains. "They do group auditions, where you have to pretend to climb a tree or something like that. There's no way I'd do that; I'd be too embarrassed.Luckily the casting director from Vanity Fair - a movie I'd previously done - was also casting Goblet of Fire and asked me to meet [director] Mike Newell before they'd cast anyone. It's probably because she felt guilty after my part got cut from Vanity Fair!" - :O
...
But, despite his fondness for the Twilight saga and his character, Pattinson insists he'll be happy to finally banish them both to the grave, after the concluding episode. Likewise, he's less than enamoured with the idea of acquiring any vampire traits himself.

"When you think about it, being a vampire means you have to kill people and feed on their blood, but all you get in return is you can run really fast, or throw things around. That's kind of a lame trade-off," he surmises.

"It's the same with living forever. I wouldn't want to, under any circumstance. I don't think anyone would want to, would they? It's like my great aunt.

"She's 97 and a very, very funny woman but every time I talk to her she says things like; 'When you next come to see me, can you please bring me some poison?' I'm like; 'Yeah, OK' because I know what she means. Live forever? I couldn't think of anything worse..."

Lest das komplette Interview HIER!

thx Robsessedpattinson!

bysina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.