Mittwoch, 19. Mai 2010

Nikki & Jackson im Saturday Night Magazine

Nikki auf dem Cover der Juni Ausgabe...


Weitere Bilder aus dem Magazin...




Interview (Auszug)

SNMag: What can you tell us about the new movie, Eclipse?
Nikki Reed: It’s full of action, as you can see from the trailers. You really get a glimpse at what it was like for us before we were vampires and how we made the journey. It’s a lot more visually intense.

Das komplette Interview könnt ihr euch auf Snmag.com durchlesen, dort findet ihr außerdem ein paar weitere Bilder :)

Jackson im Interview, in der selben Ausgabe und ebenfalls mit neuen Bildern. Eins davon zeigt ihn als Sokka in 'The Last Airbender'




SNMag: What’s one of the most memorable fan encounters you’ve had?
JR: We were filming up in Vancouver for New Moon and I was on my way to get Starbucks. A bunch of fans surrounded me and so I was taking pictures and signing autographs and this woman comes up to me with a 2-year-old child and, without saying a word, hands me her kid and steps back to take a picture. It was just kind of awkward because the kid’s looking at me like, “Who are you?” and I’m looking at the kid like, “I’m sorry, man, I have no idea what’s going on either.” So she snapped a photo, took her kid back and walked away. It’s kind of odd to have a stranger shove a child in your arms.
...

SNMag: We have to ask: Do you have a girlfriend?
JR: No, no, I am single. I got a lot of stuff going on so it’s hard to find time to even go on a date these days. But that doesn’t mean I’m not looking. So every once in a while I’ll get a day off and try to go on a date if I can…find a nice girl at a coffee shop or something.

Was er sonst noch zu erzählen hat u.a über die Zusammenarbeit mit M. Night Shyamalan für The Last Airbender, was seine Tattoos zu bedeuten haben, seine Band die 100 Monkeys und wer seine Lieblingsschauspieler sind, außerdem eine Menge über Twilight könnt ihr euch HIER durchlesen!

thx EclipseMovie

bysina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.