Samstag, 19. Dezember 2009

Rob Interview!

''I keep waiting for my mind to change, and my personality to change, because I always think,like, it should, to adapt to things, but I still realy feel pretty normal.''

Das Interview ist, wie zu erwarten, richtig gut, weil Rob, ja, einfach nur Rob, aber lest selbst!Hier die Scans mit dem Interview, die restlichen gibt's auf RobsessedPattinson!

*Klicken für größer*





Auszug...

How do you get on with your 'love rival' Taylor? There was all that stuff saying you were threatened by Taylor being so good looking and muscle-y.

I am a little threatened by him.[Laughs]I don't really think he is going to pick a fight with me, though.I hope not anyway.

So, who's the most famous person who you actually have met?

I guess at the Oscars, you know, Will Smith came up and was talking to me.I was really freaking out about speaking and presenting and I was trying to think of all these ways I could make it witty, and Will Smith just said to me, ''Don't do anything.You have to wait for your fourth time to do something clever, just read it.''And that was the best piece of advice I've ever been given!He was really easy to talk to.

Is it true that there are no sex scenes in this movie?'' [New Moon]

''No, i guess you have to wait until the fourth film!It will be strange doing that though.''

How was ist going topless in the film? Have you been working out?

Oh yes!It's so embarrassing.It's really embarrassing.Especially when Taylor has a fourteen pack or something!''

bysina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.