Dienstag, 15. Dezember 2009

Bryce Dallas Howard im Saturday Night Magazine!

Das kommt Victoria doch schon sehr nahe!

Das eher nicht :O

Interviewauszug...

SNMag: Did you feel pressure coming into this, with the character already being established?

BDH: Yes, of course I did. Rachelle [Lefevre] did an extraordinary job at creating Victoria and part of the joy of a franchise like this is getting to see not only the characters grow but the actors continuing to grow with the characters. That’s a lot of the joy in the Harry Potter series. Every time I see one of those movies it’s so exciting to see them because they’re all getting a little bit older and different things are happening to them. It’s like watching a TV show. You start to connect with the actors really deeply. It was really unfortunate for everybody that Rachelle left. I did feel, I don’t know if I should say a pressure, but an enormous responsibility because the fans felt really strongly about the role of Victoria and they felt a deep connection to Rachelle, which they should because she is also beautiful and talented. I really did do my best and I hope that whatever work I did can somehow honor what had been created before and what was created by Stephenie. I felt really grateful to this because Rachelle and I have connected. She’s an amazing woman and has been enormously and overwhelmingly helpful.

Ich bin ehrlich, mir tut sie einfach nur leid!Viele haben sie als Victoria noch nicht akzeptiert, weil diese ganze Sache einfach noch diesen bitteren Nachgeschmack hat, durch die ganze Geschichte mit Rachelle!Aber ich versuche das immer so zu sehen, sie hat sicher nicht bei Summit angerufen, um für die Rolle zu betteln, aber als man sich dazu entschlossen hat die Arbeit mit Rachelle zu beenden, aufgrund von ''Terminkonflikten'', da hat sie, als ihr die Rolle angeboten wurde, natürlich nicht nein gesagt und hätte sie das, dann hätte einfach jemand anderes den Job übernommen :(

Das komplette Interview + weitere Bilder findet ihr HIER!

bysina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.