Dienstag, 16. März 2010

Kristen Interview mit Parade!


Meeting Dakota Fanning again in the Twilight zone.
"We really bonded on The Runaways. I'm really looking forward to the three days that she's probably going to be filming Breaking Dawn. It's weird to see her in the Twilight setting because it's usually the same cast of people. But, suddenly, there was Dakota. The first time I saw her in her wardrobe as Jane, on Eclipse, which was not too far after we finished The Runaways, it was bizarre as all hell."

Her review of Robert Pattinson in Remember Me.
"I think he's bold and different. It wasn't an easy character to play. I thought he was really good in it."

Those diehard Twilight fans.
"I've never been so fanatical about something. I never had that thing that I'm obsessed with. But, I've followed things for years like bands and movies and actors. I completely get what they're feeling. Personally, it's just so cool for me to be able to go back and follow a character for so long in successive movies. The fact that fans love them helps give me the chance."

Komplettes Interview!

bysina

1 Kommentar:

  1. Finde es klasse, das es dem gesamten Cast (auch die anderen erwähnen das oft!) immer wieder bewusst wird, wem sie diesen Erfolg zu verdanken haben: Ihren treuen Fans :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.