Freitag, 19. März 2010

CNN Interview mit Chris Weitz!


CNN: At the time the movie came out, you said you were hoping to do the commentary with Pattinson and Stewart. What happened?

Weitz: They blew me off! (laughs)

CNN: Those young actors.

Weitz: I have to say, they had a lot on their plates … and there came a day when it was just me in a room, and I said, “I don’t want to do this alone,” so we managed to get my editor [Peter Lambert] on a satellite linkup, and we watched the movie together. And I think that it’s frankly rather amusing, because we have a joshing relationship, whereas it may have been a bit more stilted had it been the kids and me, because they’d have to say nice things about me all the time.

CNN: When you watch the movie again, is it the kind of thing that you say, “Why did I make that decision?” perhaps because there was a deadline you had to hit.

Weitz: Well, there is that old saying, “A film is never finished; it’s abandoned.” But there’s only one shot in the movie that embarrasses me, because every time I saw it in the movie, everybody laughed, even the most Twihard of them all. It’s when you first see Bella has become a vampire, and she’s running through the woods in this very diaphanous dress, and I guess my corny-meter was off that day. Everyone seems to find that terribly amusing.

Komplettes Interview

bysina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.