Samstag, 20. März 2010

EW Interview mit Chris Weitz!


When did you manage to find the time to do this?
We did it in a moment during the press tour when we were about to go to a hoity-toity premiere in New York. I was in NY and Peter was five hours later in the middle of the night on a satellite line watching it from London.

...

Any way you’ll direct Breaking Dawn?
If I amass some major gambling debts it could happen. I don’t mean to be glib about it. But here’s the thing: I think it’s gonna be two movies shot as one and it’s such a massive undertaking. I’ve now done two special effects-driven movies, which have almost broken my mind, and I have a two-and-a-half-year-old son. There are so many circumstances that militate against me doing it. Even though I’m tremendously fond of Summit, the studio, which is kind of an amazing thing to say, of Stephenie and of the actors.

What do you think of the actors and all of their upcoming projects?
I’m really proud of Taylor and the success he’s enjoying now. I’m looking forward to all his action movies. I haven’t seen Remember Me but I’m looking forward to seeing it. I have already seen The Yellow Handkerchief and Kristen is great because she’s always great, so I bet The Runaways is going to be fantastic. I’m incredibly pleased for Anna Kendrick. How brilliant is that? It’s really gratifying. They are nice people, I like them and I’m happy to see them do well.

Komplettes Interview via NewMoonMovie

bysina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.