Mittwoch, 1. Dezember 2010

Xavier Samuel ist ´Man of Style´ GQ Australien

Xavier Samuel wurde von der Australischen Ausgabe des GQ Magazines als "Man of Style" ausgezeichnet.

Via GQ
GQ’s Man of Style Xavier Samuel was surprised to learn we’d anointed him the most dapper chap in the land. “I’m not really a fashion enthusiast. I just wear stuff I like and feel comfortable in,” was the 26-year-old actor’s initial reaction . . . “Someone once told me I should never wear a black T-shirt because everyone that was cool – Paul Newman, Marlon Brando – wore a white one. The only person who ever wore a black T-shirt was Patrick Swayze. The person telling me this said, ‘So it’s your call – do you want to be Newman, or do you want to be Swayze?’”

Und ein Photoshoot dazu gabs auch, und man sieht auf den ersten Blick, dass er diesen Titel alle Mal verdient hat!


via source / eclipsemovie
byBruni

1 Kommentar:

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.