Mittwoch, 20. Januar 2010

Anna Interview!


The Wall Street Journal führte ein Interview mit Anna Kendrick...

What’s your favorite line from “Up in the Air”?

When I call George Clooney a 12-year-old.

I know everyone asks, but how was working with George? Did he treat you like a kid or like a peer?

George made fun of me a lot. I think if George isn’t making fun of you it’s a bad sign.

...

Wow, you’ve had some great luck with your male co-stars.

I’ve definitely had some eye candy. The entire “Twilight” set is eye candy, almost to the point that you feel bad about yourself.

I loved that you pitted Robert Pattinson and George Clooney against each other. How did Pattinson react after Clooney sent him that Esquire cover that said “Dear Rob: Thanks for all the inspiration. I’m a huge fan. Love, George (two-time Sexiest Man Alive)”?

I think Robert was just relieved that George thought it was funny. He was hesitant to do it because he was afraid that he’ll come off as a jerk. It was my idea to have Robert send George his GQ cover.


Und wo wir schonmal bei Anna sind, gerade lief der Trailer zu Up in the Air hier im Fernsehen und schon ist er auf unserem Blog ;)



Und NEIN, wir versuchen hier nicht einen News Rekord aufzustellen, es gibt einfach so viel zu berichten heute^^

Ach ja und das Lied das am Anfang vom Trailer läuft ist übrigens von Iggy Pop - The Passenger und ich sag das nur, weil ich selbst wie eine Blöde danach gesucht hab :O

bysina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.