Donnerstag, 31. Dezember 2009

Moviefone Interview mit Rob!

Rob über Taylor: ''That kid is incredible''


Es ist eine Art Rückblick, auf ein Interview, welches Moviefone dieses Jahr mit Rob geführt hat..

Part 1
 
1. I heard that you follow all the online gossip about yourself?
I read that and thought it was such bullshit. I was like, "God, I sound like such a loser!"

2. So it's not true?
Well, I do sometimes. I used to a lot more before and then ... I only look at the negative stuff. I just want to know whoever's saying negative stuff, and I just want to remember their names. I write it all down in my black book. [Laughs]

Uaaah ich hoffe Kristen besitzt so ein Buch nicht ;O

3. Is it true that you took a fan out for dinner?
That is true, yeah.

4. Is it true that, I don't know if you saw this, but a source on the set of 'New Moon' said that you don't smell good, that you don't shower?
I haven't even been on the set yet!

5. You know the same thing went around about Zac Efron a while ago; that he doesn't shower.
Really? He looks like he smells really good [laughs]. I also do shower.

6. I also read that you got hit on the head with a sign while you were filming?
You know, that is the most ... I actually got told about that this morning. It's like, "What?" It's the most boring story.

7. I just watched a Ryan Reynolds video interview and he called you "dreamy" and said he'd love to work with you.
[Embarrassed laugh] Really?

8. Is there anyone you'd love to work with?
Ryan Reynolds! [Laugh] ... I've always wanted to work with Benicio Del Toro, I think he's amazing. And there are tons and tons of people ..
Part 2

2. I read that you were really nervous about filming the nude scenes and the explicit scenes, how did you prepare yourself for those?
[Laughs] I had so many ridiculous answers just come into my head [more laughs]. I had a penis implant! I don't know, I just kind of, it's funny because Spanish people are so ... have no problem with nudity at all, I mean at all, and English people obviously do have, like, the most enormous problem with it. It's like little things, like when I saw my father getting changed for swimming I got, like, traumatized by it ... I don't really know what I did, I just kind of freaked out a bit. [Laughs]

10. What has been your craziest fan experience?
There was one quite weird thing, I was in a Blockbuster the other day, and I hadn't realized it was the day the ['Twilight'] DVD was coming out, and there were these two -- no one recognized me in that place -- and there were these two 8-year-old girls who turned up with their parents. They were picking up their preordered DVDs, and they were just shaking and crying just because they got their DVD. I thought that was pretty incredible, I hadn't seen anything like that before ... I mean, I have when it's in person, when it's meeting me. But just to pick up a DVD, that was kind of crazy.

11. What was your take on the whole Jacob casting drama? When it was possible that Taylor Lautner wasn't going to get the part.
It was weird. When I came back, I hadn't seen him in ages, hadn't seen him since the summer and when I saw him, I saw him just before he got casted, and he put on like 100 pounds! I was like "Jesus Christ! If he doesn't get it, it's ridiculous." But what are you going to do? There was a video of him on set the other day doing all these kind of fight stunts. That kid is incredible; he is one of the most stunning athletes I've ever seen in my life. I don't know, I think it'll be interesting. I haven't seen any of his stuff yet, but everyone's going a little bit crazy over him.

13. Is that similar to how it was when you were filming 'Potter'?
Oh, no, not at all. The thing about 'Potter,' because everyone was so young, there weren't really any [gossip] stories. Plus, the way we were shooting it was so impossible to get any pictures or anything. It was so, so private. And by the time I was working on it, everyone working there had worked there for about five or six years anyway, so they all knew each other. So nothing was really newsworthy. There wasn't a lot happening. It seems that on [the 'Twilight' movies], maybe because they're a little bit older, it seems like every single day there's a new story coming out. I also think that's it's because all of these sort of blog sites ( He He ) have become way more popular in the last few years than they were then. And I guess that's where most of the gossipy things go to.

14. Would you do full-frontal nudity like Daniel Radcliffe did?
I think it would depend on what it is. Yeah, it really does depend on what it is. And I don't think a lot of people would really want to see that. I think it would ruin the illusion. [Laughs]


bysina

1 Kommentar:

  1. der arme kerl... wie selten werden ihm interessante fragen gestellt, zu denen er antworten geben kann, die ich nicht schon zigfach gleich oder ähnlich an anderer stelle gelesen hab. das langweilige frage-antwort-spiel muss nach aufdringlichen fans das schlimmste an rob's-job sein ...

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.