Samstag, 3. Oktober 2009

Charlie Bewley Interview!

TwilightersAnonymous hatte die Chance ein Interview mit Charlie Bewley zu führen!!

Ihr könnt es euch anhören...

Oder es lesen >>>> TwilightersAnonymous.com!

Hier ein Ausschnitt!

,,TA:
Your character makes appearances in the final two books in the Twilight Saga. Are you confirmed to return for the film versions of Eclipse and Breaking Dawn?''

,,Charlie: I’m optioned. Which essentially, you know, does bind me in some respects to the film. But as far as contracts go, no, they get sorted out closer to the time. I’ve no reason to expect they’re going to fire Demetri.''

,,TA: You went on a Twilight fan site initially to get fan insight and opinions on Demetri. Do you continue to check in on fan sites to see what fans are saying about you and the film in general?''

,,Charlie: Absolutely. I’m so bored right now. Every day I wake up and I’m like, it’s a blank canvas. I don’t know what to do. If my agent wants to work up nice meetings my way and audition, that’d be great. Otherwise I’m just entertaining myself in this city which is so different than Vancouver because everyone just goes from like, five days a week everyone just disappears from existence and then they pop up in a few days. It’s kind of like I’m almost designing my own life for myself right now waiting for Eclipse to shoot. Cause I know that I’m not shooting anything in between because I’m not doing any sides, so what do I do from now til then. Well yeah, I mean I do, I check in. I see what’s being said and stuff. I love the fans I have right now...''

Geil^^

,,TA: Will we see you back on Twilighters Anonymous?''

,,Charlie: Oh absolutely yeah, I’ll be first to comment on my terrible interview I’ve just conducted.''

bysina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.