Montag, 28. September 2009

Dieser Post ist nur für dich Kellan!

Sou der Trailer zu 'A Nightmare on Elm Street' in dem Kellan mitspielt ist veröffentlicht worden!

A Nightmare on Elm Street in HD


Frage: Ist er das 1:22 auf der Brüstung?

Na jedenfalls führte außerdem Blackbookmag.com ein Interview mit Kellan in dem es u.a auch um seine Rolle in dem Film geht...


But what happens when the fans get to a Robert Pattinson-level where it’s just insane?
Well, it’s crazy because with all this attention, all of us are handling it extremely well. We still have our head on our shoulders and our feet on the ground. Rob’s handling it so well. I can’t fathom being in his shoes. I believe I could handle it, but being cooped up in Vancouver and not being able to leave the hotel room or the apartment without having a driver and having to hide out—especially when he was shooting Remember Me, I talked to him a lot in New York and those fans were just crazy. I can’t imagine trying to act when you have all these people yelling your name and you’re doing an emotional scene.

You have some fight scenes in New Moon. Did you have to put on weight?
That’s the thing that’s really hard for me. I did a couple movies after New Moon and before Eclipse where I had to play a high school kid, like Warrior and Nightmare on Elm Street, and it’s one of those things where I love my size—I love being a big kid and having my muscles. So having someone tell you, “Hey, can you not work out until we shoot so you don’t tower over the other actors?” I’m really happy to take the time out and just work out. That’s what my character is, he’s a big guy and it makes me happy being able to eat and just put that weight back on.

So you’ve actually been forced not to work out?
Yeah, I mean they didn’t really say it that blatantly.

....

So what was it like filming the Nightmare on Elm Street remake?
Freddie scared me growing up. I watched a lot of horror movies with my dad and my brother. There’s something about Freddie Kruger attacking you in your sleep that terrified me. I mean, that’s probably why I only get four hours of sleep a night, I hardly dream. And having the chance to be a part of this movie, and it’s a psychological thriller versus some bloodbath, I’m blessed. I’m the guy that you want to root for in this because he’s a good guy having these problems because he can’t sleep, and he sees Freddie when he sleeps, so he just stays up.

Do you hang out with your cast mates from Twilight when you’re not filming?
Me and Ashley Greene are kind of not—the kids of the group, but we like playing games. I went to Toys R Us and bought Wii Fitness and tons of other games to play in the hotel, because we are always in the hotel and it’s tough to leave and not be followed by paparazzi or fans.

Zum kompletten Interview geht's HIER!

bysina

1 Kommentar:

  1. Ich denke auch, dass er das auf der Brüstung ist; genauso wie bei 1.37, wo er dann runterfällt.

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.