Freitag, 16. Oktober 2009

Ashley Vanity Fair Interview!

Ashley Greene gab Vanity Fair vor kurzem ein Telefoninterview, dirket vom Eclipse Filmset!

Sie spricht u.a über den Rest vom Cast und die Dreharbeiten in Italien, insbesondere ihre Fahrt im Porsche, hier ein Auszug...

So you’re in Vancouver right now on the set of Eclipse? I am. I just got to set! It’s an hour drive every day, really pretty; we’re way out in the middle of nowhere.

....

What are you filming today? There’s a lot of action in this [movie], a lot of fight-sequence choreography. Me, Nikki [Reed], and Kellan [Lutz] are working today, and we’re doing another installment of the fight sequences. We’re doing a section of the huge vampire/Cullen/wolf/newborn battle.

Your role as Alice Cullen becomes more significant as the series continues. What was your experience filming New Moon? It was incredible, and I think the timing was right. I’m glad that [my role] wasn’t that big in the first one because I was wide-eyed and nervous. By the second one, I had the time to fully develop this character, and I’m really comfortable with Alice Cullen now. It’s going to be sad to be done with it. I was really excited when I read the script because I had, of course, read the book and you never know how they’re going to translate it, how it’s going to read, and filming it was great. Chris [Weitz, the director] was awesome.

Have you seen the finished film yet? I got to see it a month ago. I’m really happy … I’m really excited about it. When we saw it, it was completely unfinished. It was one of the first cuts, and it looks really good. The first thing that went through my head was, “Oh my gosh, it’s beautiful!” The way that it’s shot … Javier, our D.P., he did such a beautiful job. We all look really, really good!

How much does it differ from the first film? It’s more dangerous; it’s darker in the costumes, scenery, and tone. The Volturi come in, and they definitely make them look scary. I think that’s why the lighting was so important; it was key. A good part of it is in Italy …

...

What was your favorite scene to shoot? Driving the Porsche was really fun. [Laughs] I got to drive it up these tiny, cobblestone roads having to deliver lines. I’m actually proud that I did it and didn’t crash! But filming one of the first scenes, where Alice throws this party and Bella gets a paper cut, was really fun because we were all there. During [New Moon] it was basically me and four or five other cast members. The Cullen family was really only there for a week. It was nice because we started out with coming back, reuniting, and seeing everyone again … and we got to see Jasper in action.

Komplettes Interview auf>>> Vanityfair.com!

bysina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.