Freitag, 29. Januar 2010

Peter Interview!


ET Online führte ein Interview mit Peter in dem er u.a über Eclipse spricht...

ET: You have a huge following on Twitter. What made you start?

Peter Facinelli: I just enjoy what Twitter is because I can really connect with the fans. It is a great way to share information with them and it is a good way to entertain. I like being able to put a smile on people's faces and mix that up with sharing information with them. That's important. Also, letting them know what I am doing. I have had people come to me and say, "Will you tweet this out?" There is like paid advertisement stuff. I am not into that. I want to keep my Twitter pure. I don't want to sell my followers anything, I want to be able to have that base, so I can tell them what I am doing and entertain them

ET: What will we learn about Dr. Carlisle Cullen in 'Eclipse'?

Peter Facinelli: You get to see a side of Carlisle you haven't seen before. There are some great battle sequences.

ET: Any word on 'Breaking Dawn'?

Peter Facinelli: I don't know. Usually, the fans know before we do.


bysina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.