Mittwoch, 9. Dezember 2009

Rob:Ich bin Single!

*UPDATE*

Wie sich inzwischen herausgestellt hat, wurde dieses Interview letzten Mai, während Rob beim Filmfestival von Cannes zu Gast war, geführt, ist demnach schon etwas älter!
Most importantly, when asked about the “I am single” line, Vanity Fair told Gossip Cop Pattinson gave that specific remark during the Cannes Film Festival.
Na dann wäre ja auch das geklärt ;)


Interviewauszug aus der italienischen VanityFair...

“I am single… almost everything that came out about my private life is false.”

“I think it happens because, really, there is not much to say about what I’m doing,” Pattinson said. “While I am filming, I live practically [like a] recluse in [a] hotel. I come out only to work , and sometimes to go out for dinner. But, if you read the magazines, it seems that I have a frantic high life.”


via RadarOnline!



bysina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.