Mittwoch, 9. September 2009

Michael Sheen Interview!

Die coolste Sau unter der Sonne, Michael Sheen aka Aro wurde gestern in London mit dem 'GQ Men of the Year Best Actor Award' ausgezeichnet!

Und außerdem führte BBC kürzlich ein Interview mit ihm, in dem er u.a über die Twilight Fans spricht...
,,

Sheen, star of Frost/Nixon and The Queen, revealed that Twilight fans were actually pretty well behaved during filming.

'Bit mental'

"There's a lot of security but there was nobody hanging around the set or anything like that," he said.

"I think all the Twilight fans are very well behaved on the whole, they let them do the work and then when they're out and about they go a bit mental."

Sheen's daughter will be hoping to meet some Twilight stars in LA

For Sheen though, the big bonus has to be the brownie points he's scored with his daughter.

He said: "The best thing about it is I'm now a poster on my own daughter's wall, which is about the best thing that could ever possibly happen.

"When they first asked me if I wanted to do it, I hadn't read the books or anything, so I had to ask my daughter what the character was like without tipping her off… because I didn't want to get her all excited if I didn't end up doing it.

"She said she thought Aro, my character, was bald but he's got long black hair so I hope I haven't ruined it for her by not being bald. She cried when I told her.

"No matter what happens I have to be at the premiere in LA. That's the whole reason she wanted me to do it, so she could go to the premiere."

,,


So süß: Das besste an der Sache ist, dass ich nun als Poster an der Wand meiner Tochter hänge...egal was passiert ich werde bei der Premiere in L.A dabei sein.Deshalb wollte sie das ich es mache, damit sie zu der Premiere mit kann^^

Also ich mag den Typen einfach :)

Komplettes Interview - Weitere Bilder auf Michaelsheen-online.com!

bysina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.