Montag, 22. März 2010

Idol Magazine Interview mit Charlie, Daniel, Edi und Gil!

IDOL: A few random questions now…

Do you think we would make good vampires?

Daniel: Yeah

IDOL: Brilliant, could you get us in the film?

Daniel: Um, I don’t know

IDOL: Can you get us in the premier?

Daniel: I don’t think so, but I guess I could try, I can see what I can do.

IDOL: Brilliant. You could sneak us in. You’re so big they wouldn’t even know, we could be like your biceps.

Daniel:(laughs) Yeah, so why is Daniel carrying such a giant bag? With two heads popping out over his shoulder.

Zu Daniels Interview gelangt ihr HIER

IDOL: If you weren’t playing Laurent in the Twilight saga, who would you play?

Edi: Jean Pierre, Laurent’s twin brother. We’re creating a new story!

IDOL: God, I was like I swear I’m a Twi-Hard fan I swear! Who the hell’s Jean Pierre?!

Edi: My character obviously dies so we’ve got to find a way to bring him back. Jean Pierre played by none other than Edi Gathegi! (Laughs) Um, what character would I want play… James. Because where Laurent sort of goes back and forth with naughtiness, James is just hardcore evil. And I’m just too good in my life that sometimes I just like to play bad. It’s fun to play bad. Women like the bad boy, right?

Zu Edis Interview gelangt ihr HIER

IDOL: If you weren’t playing Demetri in New Moon, which character would you most like to play?

Charlie: In the Twilight saga? I’d like to play Jacob. I think he’s got a great character there I really do, just the physicality. I’m team Jacob.

Zu Charlies Interview gelangt ihr HIER

IDOL: In New Moon we get to see a lot more of the history of your character, can you explain how your role develops ?

Gil: It’s the introduction of the transformation of the werewolves as we all know, and Billy is the key to the secret, he is the direct lineage of the pact that was made between the vampires. The werewolves, many many years ago, and the stories that he told around the camp-fires, that were considered just native ? I’m the one that’s going to have to explain it to them.

IDOL: So you’re the boss?

Gil: I’m the boss!

Zu Gils Interview gelangt ihr HIER

bysina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.