Mittwoch, 24. März 2010

Chaske Spencer Interview!



Chaske war vor kurzem beim Steve Madden Music and Star Magazine Present A Live Concert by Iyaz, wo Niteside ein interview mit dem Sam Uley Darsteller führte...

“It’s darker and there’s a lot more action — the werewolves and vampires team up,” Spencer told Niteside at the Steve Madden Music and Iyaz bash Tuesday evening.

Spencer said the more guy-friendly “Eclipse” may make the third “Twilight” film the most successful installment of the series.

“‘New Moon’ had one of the biggest opening days in history,” he said. “I think ‘Eclipse’ is going to probably surpass that, and I think a lot of guys can go see it. There’s a lot more action,” he said.

Despite the legions of the Twihards swarming the globe, Spencer lives in relative anonymity in NYC and is more into the downtown music scene. The actor, who has lived in the city for 12 years, plays the drums and hangs out with indie bands like 5 O’Clock Heroes (which has collaborated with model Agyness Deyn) and Unisex Salon.

“I’m in New York and nobody knows who I am. If they do they don’t bother me. I still go to the same places, I hang out with the same crowd,” said Spencer, who still frequents haunts on the Lower East Side. “You’ll find me stumbling around here somewhere.”



Quelle via EclipseMovie

bysina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.