Montag, 15. Februar 2010

Michael Welch über Eclipse!


"Twilight" saga actor Michael Welch (a.k.a. Mike Newton) spills the beans exclusively to The Dish Rag about what's coming up in "Eclipse."

"'Eclipse' will be awesome," he reveals. "It's actually my favorite book in the series. We're introducing a lot of new characters. The vampires and the werewolves expand. There is a new breed of vampires. I know that all-out war breaks out. It's going to be really fun. A lot of my cast mates worked really hard in training to do a lot of the acrobatic stuff."

We're guessing he means Taylor Lautner and Robert Pattinson? Safe bet.

But about that rumored "Twilight: Breaking Dawn" 3D two-parter?

"I don't know if I'll be in that. Not sure yet. I hope so though," he says.

Den kompletten Artikel findet ihr auf Blog.Zap2it.com

bysina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.