Montag, 11. Januar 2010

Tyson Houseman aka Quil Interview!

Von Tyson haben wir ja so gut wie nie berichtet, es wird also Zeit :)

via Examiner...

For starters, Houseman revealed that there really was some coalescence between the on-screen relationship between he and his wolfpack co-stars and that which existed off-screen.

Said he, "The relationship between myself and my cast members really did reflect the relationship of the characters, because when we filmed New Moon, I was the only character who was not yet part of the wolfpack, and so I had a different shooting schedule and different costume work and hair and make up etc. While we all became friends, I still did not get to see the rest of the guys as much as they did, and so they all had a bit more of a bonding experience than I did. Although during the filming of Eclipse, my character is part of the pack and so I got to spend a lot more time with the guys."

Komplettes Interview!

bysina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.