Samstag, 6. November 2010

Kellan im YRB Magazine

Neue Bilder gibt's natürlich auch :

Klicken für Bild in voller GrößeKlicken für Bild in voller Größe

“I didn’t know you could just act like I did with modeling,” Lutz admits. “Someone at the local Ralph’s, the checkout lady Maria – I remember her name – asked me if I was an actor and I’m like, ‘No.’ She was like, ‘Why not,’ and I’m like, ‘Uh, I don’t know’ So my eyes, for the second time, opened even wider to the world of the industry. And I just fell into it, fell in love with it, found a passion and really just grasped it. It’s the coolest hobby in my life right now.” 
Don’t mistake Lutz’s use of the word “hobby” to mean he doesn’t take acting seriously. He definitely recognizes that he has made goals regarding his career but has decided it’s “not the end of the world if I don’t get something because I’m like, look, I wouldn’t have been here. What would my life have been? I would have been a Navy SEAL or a chemical engineer.” Once you become one of the biggest “it” actors around it would be easy to take a break and enjoy all the newfound fame and money, parties and groupies, but that seems to be the furthest from Lutz’s mind as he continuously travels from movie set to movie set.  

Weitere Bilder findet ihr auf KellanLutzOnline und den kompletten Artikel gibt's HIER

bysina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.