Donnerstag, 1. April 2010

Interview mit Christian Serratos!


Ein neues Interview mit Christian, ebenfalls via Paper Magazine!

What was your audition for the Twilight Saga like?
I really had no idea how big the series was going to be, I just picked up the book and started reading it and loved it. I treated it like any other audition. I originally went in for the role of Jessica, I understood her character and thought I could land the part, but in the back of my head I really wanted to play something different like Angela. So at the last minute as I was sitting in the lobby, I decided to put on my glasses and put my hair up in a ponytail and next thing you know I got the role of Angela.

What are some future projects you're working on?
I recently wrapped Eclipse [the third chapter in the Twilight Saga] which will be out in June.

You're always dressed down in the Twilight series. Do you like that?
When I first got to set [Twilight director] Catherine [Hardwicke] said they were going to dress me rather homely to play Angela. I was happy to hear it. When I get the chance, I'm always excited to play a different character and become a new person. Not being myself or even looking like myself is a real challenge, but I love it!


bysina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.