Freitag, 5. März 2010

Laufen ist gesund!

Auch wenn ich beim 12 Minuten Lauf in der Schule immer komplett versagt hab, bei Kellan sieht das alles so leicht und locker aus !



Twilight Kellan Lutz told New York Daily News this week that he wouldn't mind being Robert Pattinson "He's such a talented motherf******. I wonder how I can get what he has," said Lutz. As it turns out, Pattinson envies the Calvin Klein model too.

"He asks me what I do to work out because he wants man boobs like me." I can't really picture RPatz with a beefy build, but I would be curious to see it. Lutz told US Weekly (we like telling this story huh?) that he tried to help Pattinson bulk up with protein shakes and Muscle Milk but the Remember Me star couldn't stand the stuff.

Pattinson's lack of athleticism seems to be a group joke. Kristen Stewart told Harper's Bazaar last fall "I call him Flippy because when he does his stunt rehearsals, he flips around," she said, imitating a penguin's walk. "And God, when he tries to run..."

Weitere Bilder auf Socialitelife!

bysina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.