Mittwoch, 3. März 2010

Alice in what?!

Interview mit Michael Sheen!

When Tim Burton asks you to do Alice In Wonderland, that must be something you can't really say no to?
"Yes - I was like 'Tim who? Alice in what?!' No, I've been a huge fan of Tim's films since his first short film Vincent, which is amazing. I've loved everything from Beetlejuice through to Sweeney Todd so to get to work with him at all was amazing but on this - such an iconic story - it was great!"
...

What's it been like being involved in the Twilight phenomenon?
"Well, I'm certainly more popular at my daughter's school when I go and pick her up - I know that! It's been great - in a way I didn't have to deal with any of the downside of being involved in it because I'm not Robert Pattinson or Kristen Stewart. I don't get mobbed wherever I go. I got to swan in for a week on set and be top vampire for a little while and wear the red contacts and look weird, then go home again and be part of it all and go to the premiere and see all the excitement and get lots of brownie points from my daughter! I've not had to experience anything bad about it, it's great."

So there's been no mad fan encounters at all?
"Not really, no. The younger kids don't really recognise me that much from the film because I've got the long black hair and the red eyes and everything but every now and again their mum or dad will say 'This is the guy who plays Aro in Twilight' and suddenly they just go completely crazy - that's quite fun, watching that!"

Ich sag ja, der Typ ist verdammt witzig :O

Das komplette Interview findet ihr auf DigitalSpy

bysina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.