Sonntag, 21. Februar 2010

Kristen Interview!


Teen Hollywood führte zum Anlass der Premiere von 'The Yellow Handkerchief' ein Interview mit Kristen und Schauspielkollege Eddie Redmayne und dazu gibt's auch 3 neue Bilder!

Q: Did either of you have a particularly challenging scene or one that you were either not looking forward to or wanted to get to so badly that you couldn’t wait?

Eddie: I had one scene when we’re in the motel and it’s pouring with rain outside and we kiss. I got to kiss her for the first time and (I say), ‘If I kiss you, then all the temptation will go away’ and she’s like ‘really?’

Kristen: And she’s like, ‘really’? (laughter)

Eddie: It’ll go away? But it was only because the producer kept saying ‘this is the scene’ and I’m like ‘This is the scene? How much can my eyes do in this scene to make it work?’

Kristen: That really was ‘the scene’ too. It was really a big deal, especially the way it was written. My character was so explosive and so sensitive and just like (frustrated breath). You would never expect from this tiny little thing, so much. Like (her saying) ‘what is wrong with you?’

Her problems are so far away from anything that he could understand. You have these two things like opposite sides of a magnet that just ‘flip them over!’ You know what I mean?

Eddie: On stage you could have an hour to build up to that explosion whereas when you’re filming on set, Kristen has to wipe away the tears. ‘Cut! Sorry the focus was wrong. Cut! And go again, ‘stop!’ It completely cools her freaking out and it’s tricky. It’s just different.

Kristen: And even watching this, I’d already seen the movie once but I’m like ‘bluh (negative?) okay’.


thx KStewartfan.org via Twitter!

bysina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.