Freitag, 26. Februar 2010

Kristen Interview!


DailyNews führte vor kurzem ein Interview mit Kristen, das ist die da wo in den Twilight Filmen die Bella spielt, das sind die da wo auf den Büchern von Stephenie Meyer basieren...

In March we'll get "The Runaways," the story of L.A.'s all-girl proto-punk band in which Stewart plays Joan Jett to Dakota Fanning's Cherie Currie.

And the Sundance Film Festival was just wowed by another small-scale drama, "Welcome to the Rileys," featuring Stewart as an underage prostitute who bonds with a couple grieving the loss of their own daughter.

Sounds like she's trying to establish some gritty indie cred to compensate for the ridiculous success of the overwrought horror romances? Not according to how Stewart sees it.

"It's really important for me to make movies that make me feel like `The Yellow Handkerchief' made me feel," says Stewart, sounding self-assured and far less daunted by her exploding popularity than a lot of media speculation would have us think. "And `Twilight' did the same. I mean, it turned out to be this huge thing, but that's not something that you knew going in was going to happen.

"So I'm not choosing roles to 'break out.' I make what I'm comfortable with, and if I like it.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.