Mittwoch, 2. Dezember 2009

Mysteriöses Interview mit Rob Double!

Interview mit Rob's Stunt Double aus Twilight :/


Had you ever read Twilight?

No, I still haven’t read the books! I’ve only read the scripts. I don’t even think Robert had read it when we were filming. - Häää? Was soll denn der Kommentar?

Had you heard about it?

No, no one knew about Twilight when we started working on it. No one knew it was going to be as big as it is today. It was a very calm set. There were no fans until the very end of the shoot. By the end there were teenage girls and the TwilightMoms. This bunch of moms would just sit around all day and take pictures. But even then, no one had any idea how big it was going to be. When it came out, I talked to Rob, and to be honest, I just don’t think he was ready for that kind of attention.

So you still talk to Robert?

He changed his phone number, but I can’t blame him for that. We talked for a little bit. I have Kristen’s number. I called her last month to say hi. But they have busy lives.

Is Kristen Stewart as big of a bitch as she seems? - Ich weiß ich wiederhole mich, aber Hääää?

The first week, it was kind of awkward. I felt like I had gotten to know her a little.But we were sitting together at lunch one day, just talking, and I said “Hey Kristen, how is filming going?” She blew up at me. “Preston! Don’t ask me how filming is going! I hate when people ask me that!” I got upset. Like, ‘oh sorry you’re the fucking star of the movie Kristen, my bad for asking you how it was going.

Do you think that they’re dating?
No, I don’t think so. There was chemistry on set.Robert… I just don’t think Kristen is his type of style. He’s a really shy kid. I think he’s only had one girlfriend ever.

...

Did you work on New Moon at all?

No, unfortunately I did not work on New Moon, mainly because everyone besides the main cast members were new—including the director. Catherine [Hardwicke] decided not to work on the series again so everyone who wasn’t an immediate cast member was dropped. Another reason was that New Moon was shot in Canada and it would of cost them a substantial amount of money to fly me there and pay for everything. However, I did receive an e-mail from my agency saying that the fourth movie will be shot here in Portland and that I will still be considered for the part. - So, so^^

Okay der Typ ist gruselig!Was denkt ihr?

Komplettes Interview auf Wweek.com!

thx RobsessedPattinson!


bysina

2 Kommentare:

  1. :D was n das für n interview...
    komischer kautz

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ela sagt:

    Will der sich irgendwie wichtig machen oder ist das Interview ein Fake? Kennt jemand dieses Blatt? Wenn der das wirklich gesagt hat, ist er mehr als seltsam. I have Kristen´s number and called her last month to say hi! Jaha, ganz schön cool...
    OHHH man!!!

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.