Dienstag, 1. Dezember 2009

Harry Potter Stars über Rob!

Matthew Lewis aka Neville Longbottom und Bonnie Wright aka Ginny Weasley über Rob...

via Ok!...

Matthew Lewis, who plays Neville Longbottom, said: “He’s doing incredibly, I haven’t spoken to Rob in about three years but I remember when he was on the film and he was a great guy to be around, he was very funny and he was very out there but he was cool. I think he’s still got my Guns ‘n’ Roses CD… if he’s watching this, I want it back.”

Guns 'n' Roses ? Dein Ernst^^

And Robert's fellow co-star Bonnie Wright, who plays Ginny Weasley, says the Twilight Saga: New Moon star has been left “speechless” by his fame.

When asked if she wishes she had asked him out before he was a global superstar, she told 3am: “Yeah maybe I should have foreseen where he would go and cling on!

“No, I think when we were all in that fourth film we were pretty young still. I think for him it’s been pretty sudden and amazing and he’s still quite speechless about it.”

Ach ja Daniel hat auch noch was dazu zu sagen :)

Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe recently said he thought Robert is "coping well" with his new-found fame.

He said: "I haven't spoken to Robert since we saw each other at the opening of a gallery three years ago.

“I wouldn't have any advice, he seems to be coping well…We've been sort of exchanging advice through journalists, bizarrely.”

bysina

1 Kommentar:

  1. na der matthew der hat sich ja mal gemacht.

    wenn ich da noch an den kleinen pummeligen neville aus "harry potter und der stein der weisen" denke

    *wie die zeit vergeht

    liebe grüsse
    eure "twilightmom"

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.