Donnerstag, 24. Dezember 2009

Peter Interview!

The Twilight Saga has such a huge fan base. Has the experience been crazy so far?
I'm a fan of the books, too, so I understand their passion for the project and the movies. And I'm excited to be a part of the franchise and be able to have a say in how it's made.

What vampire superpower do you wish you had in real life?
I'd love to be able to fly -- that would be cool. But I don't know if that's a vampire power. I mean, Carlisle's power is compassion, and I think I got the short end of the stick. I was like, "Can't I be compassionate and fly?" You can't really [be] like, "Stand back! I'm going to smite you with my compassion!"
...

There's been talk about the last Twilight book, Breaking Dawn, being split into two separate films. Can you confirm the rumors?
I don't know. I know there are rumors. I'm in support of it. It's a very thick book and there's a lot going on. To scale it down to one, we would miss a lot of stuff. So, if I had a say, I would love for it to be two. That said, I haven't heard anything about it, nor has Breaking Dawn been confirmed at all. So I think we're all just waiting to hear what someone decides to do.

So you're not itching for it to be over?
No, I'm a big fan of the books. So for me, it's fun to be able to revisit Carlisle and I'm quite saddened that there's only one more book to do. It would be great if it was broken into two.
...

Who would win in a fight between Taylor Lautner and Robert Pattinson?
In real life? Well I'd have to go Taylor all the way on that one, just because he's been taking karate since he was in his mother's womb. And I've seen him do some back flips and some high kicks. I think that Taylor would win the fight between him and me, too.

Alright, give us the scoop. Are Rob and Kristen Stewart dating?
You know, I don't know who my costars are dating, and I don’t ask. I mean, I don't know who Edie Falco is dating either.

Do you get tired of people asking you that?
Yeah, I get tired of people asking me who Edie Falco is dating all the time!

Das komplette Interview findet ihr auf Ivillage.com!


bysina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.