Mittwoch, 26. Mai 2010

Jackson über Regisseure!

Jackson über den zukünftigen Breaking Dawn Regisseur Bill Condon, M. Night und Catherine Hardwicke. Und??? Angeblich weiß er auch noch nichts über Breaking Dawn... naja... ich glaube ihm mal ;)




Und das ganze Interview in verschriftlichter Form:
""I have not yet had a chance to meet Bill Condon, but I think it's going to be an amazing experience to work with an Academy Award-winning director of his caliber," he said. "Getting to work with these incredible directors that I've admired, ever since filming "The Last Airbender" with M. Night, even the first "Twilight" with Catherine Hardwicke. I really loved her directorial debut, [which] I think was 'Thirteen.' I thought that was incredible, and she co-wrote it with Nikki Reed, who's a good friend of mine now."
Rathbone said he's still trying to wrap his mind around it all and just wants to bask in the glow."I find myself working with people I've dreamed of working with. It's an amazing position to be in," he said. "It's a privilege, not a right. ... I'm basking in it, loving it, because as an artist, you get those moments, you live 'em up." As for "Breaking Dawn," the musician/actor said he knows just as much as we do. Which is not a lot. "They're keeping 'Breaking Dawn' under wraps," he said. We're all waiting on a script right now. It's all up in the air — we don't even know when we're going to film.""


byTink

1 Kommentar:

  1. ich weis einfach nicht wie man ihn NICHT heiß finden kann.?!

    lg. luzii

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.