Dienstag, 1. Juni 2010

MovieFix Interview mit Kris&Taylor...

MovieFix führte ein Interview mit Kristen und Taylor durch, dass wie ich finde echt schick ist.
Die beiden sprechen darüber, was man von Eclipse erwarten kann (wie immer^^), wie es war, die Zeltszene zu drehen, was Taylors Familie davon hält, dass er als internationales Sexsymbol gehandelt wird, was die beiden machen, wenn sie mal Freizeit haben, über die Schwierigkeiten die BD mit sich bringen wird (Renesmees Geburt, die Schwangerschaft an sich), Fan-Stories und ob die beiden mit an Bord wären für eine weitere Fortsetzung von der Twilight Saga...

"I: Speaking of not being able to get away from him there’s the infamous tent scene where the 3 of you are camping out in the snow. What was that like to film?

T: It was a lot of fun. It was. For me it’s just because it was the first time that Jacob and Edward are actually able to connect on a level, and share their feelings with one another. And it’s tense. It’s really tense!

K: And it’s in a tent!

T: And it’s also funny too, it’s really funny, just because of the situation. It’s my favourite scene.

I: And finally you both know Stephenie Meyer personally, do you think there’s any chance of any more Twilight books in the future, and if so, would you like to be part of any movies?

T: That’s a good question. I’d definitely want to be part of them. I don’t know, I guess that’s a good question for her.

K: If she kept writing Twilight books I would totally play Bella if they asked me to!"

Lest den Rest des Interviews hier 
via Twitter
byBruni

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.