Sonntag, 30. Mai 2010

Elizabeth über Fightszenen in Eclipse!



Elizabeth gab MTV vor kurzem ein Interview, in dem sie über die Fightszenen in Eclipse geredet hat. Natürlich besonders über Taylor und Rob.

"“Well Taylor, he’s the most fit person I have ever seen in my entire life,” Elizabeth recently dished to MTV News. “Taylor doesn’t even have to train. He can stand here and do a back flip for no reason using five percent of his energy he’s so fit.”
So, how did Rob keep up? Is he secretly some sort of gym fanatic? “I don’t think so!” she laughed. “I was impressed with Rob though. This stuff is really hard to do and we trained for hours and hours and hours and he worked really hard. And he’s a great actor, so he really committed to what he was doing and it looked great from what I saw.”"



byTink

1 Kommentar:

  1. Ich finde es echt toll, dass du wieder mitdabei bist TINK!!! I realy missed you! und nätürlich vermisse ich SINA auch sehr! Aber BRUNI, du machst auch echt einen guten Job!!!
    glg Chrisi !!!♥♥♥!!!

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.