Sonntag, 9. Oktober 2011

Twilight Hochzeit angelehntes Fotoshooting

Die Fotografin Stephie Joy  lies sich von der Hochzeit von Edward und Bella in Breaking Dawn inspirieren und zeigt uns nun das Resultat ihrer Arbeit. Und das kann sich sehen lassen. Hoffentlich bekommen wir auch solche "intimen" Hochzeits(promo)bilder von Edward und Bella zu sehen ;)

It’s finished!! I have been planning this editorial forever! Pretty much since I first read Breaking Dawn have I been wanting to see Bella and Edward get married….Last year I also did a fun twilight shoot just for kicks. And now I have finally completed Bella and Edward’s wedding! I will say it is “inspired” by the actual book characters, with some details from the 5 second movie trailer that came out in September. I had a blast planning all the little details that went into this editorial. Even using some pieces from my personal collections.

Weitere Bilder vom Shoot findet ihr bei spunk-ransom

byBruni

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.