Montag, 19. März 2012

Josh Hutcherson: "Kristen inspierierte mich, trotz des Ruhms ich selbst zu bleiben"

Na das ist doch eine super Message, die Kristen ihn da gelehrt hat :) Man kann trotz Erfolg so sein, wie man eigentlich ist!
Die beiden haben im Film "Zathura" Geschwister gespielt.


Josh Hutcherson starred in Zathura with Kristen Stewart. In a recent interview with the Baltimore Sun, the Hunger Games star says that his interactions with Kristen since hitting the Twilight big-time remind him that he can still be himself, and doesn’t have to change with fame.
[...]"As far as Kristen goes, it was cool because I worked with her before all the madness happened with “Twilight.” I haven’t really talked to her a lot since, but the times that I have, she’s still the same, and for me that kind of gives me reassurance that I don’t have to change. I can still be me."

via source

1 Kommentar:

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.