Mittwoch, 18. Mai 2011

Interview mit Billy Burk

Die Kollegen von Twilightish haben kürzlich ein Interview mit Billy Burk durchgeführt. Er spricht u.a. über das Ende von Breaking Dawn, seine Musik und was als nächstes für ihn ansteht.


Interviewauszug via Twilightish

Twilightish: How does it feel to see the end of the Twilight Saga? Are you happy to move on?

Billy: It's weird you know? Cause it's kinda like being on a television show for the last three years. It was a steady gig for me you know? I can't say that I'm heart broken about it but it was a good gig for me. I'm a little on the fence about how I feel. I think that it has run its course, and we as artists and audiences have gotten everything we can possibly get out of it. Always happy to be moving on.  I have no idea what is next for me.

Twilightish: Do you wish for more movies?

Billy: No, no I don't wish for more Twilight movies. Anything beyond this would be pushing cartoon level.

Twilightish: When you look back on Twilight, would you do it all over again or pass?

Billy: Of Course! Absolutely! Actually, I enjoyed playing Charlie. I liked him!

Twilightish: What will you miss the most (or the least) about the Saga?

Billy: What I won't miss is the facial hair! It was a cute idea at first when I brought it up during the filming of the first movie. Then I had no idea we were going to make 5 movies. What will I miss? Charlie. I like playing him, I felt comfortable in his skin, even though he is nothing like me. I'm sure there are plenty of opportunities for parodies down the road.

 Den Schnauzer vermisst er also überhaupt nicht^^ schade, ich werd ihn schon ein wenig vermissen :)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.