Mittwoch, 3. März 2010

Kellan Interview!

MTV führte ein Interview mit Kellan, während Cosmopolitan magazine's 2010 Fun Fearless Males party...


"I did [see some of 'Eclipse'] ... and it's badass," Lutz told MTV News on the red carpet at Cosmopolitan magazine's 2010 Fun Fearless Males party. "The action really drew me in and I think the guys are really going to like this movie."

Fans will get a taste of the action in the trailer, set to premiere on March 12 before Robert Pattinson's "Remember Me," and Lutz said he is excited for Twihards to see him get his action-hero on. "... I enjoy doing action movies. I enjoy being, you know, fighting and stuff like there, but there's a lot of action [this time around]. A lot more than the love story."

Kompletter Artikel!

Badass, so so^^

bysina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.