Freitag, 19. Februar 2010

Kristen über Heiratsantrag in Eclipse + Trailer!!

Interview mit Kristen, entstanden auf der Premiere zu The Yellow Handkerchief!
Sie spricht im Interview über die Heiratsantragszene in Eclipse!!


"Well, to decide you're gonna marry someone at 18 is a pretty hefty decision," she told MTV News from the red carpet of the premiere of her new movie, "The Yellow Handkerchief." "And I didn't want to look stupid. I didn't want it to look like kids getting married. You know what I mean?"

Besser hätt ich es nicht ausdrücken können!



“Oh, my gosh! There’s a really cool thing that happens on a cliff with Jacob that should definitely be in there,” she explained. “Battle stuff. I would say the [newborn vampires]. The newborns are going to look awesome.”

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.