Donnerstag, 25. März 2010

Moviefone Interview mit Peter!



Do 'Twilight' fans quote anything to you most often?
"Whose going to want you now?" [Laughs] No, actually, I get asked to say, "Animal attack."

When you took the role as Carlisle, did you read the whole series?
Well, I read the first book before meeting with Catherine Hardwicke, just to see what it was about. I fell in love with it. When I got the role, I read the second and third book immediately. The fourth book hadn't come out yet. When it did, I listened to it on audio book. It was like listening to a bedtime story. Not because the book was boring, but because the person's voice kept lulling me to sleep.

Do your daughters read the books?
My 12-year-old has read the first two books. I'll probably give her the third one for her 13th birthday at the end of June, so she's ready for the movie. My 7-year-old has not read any of them, but I was just thinking it might be fun to get the audio books and have her listen to them.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.