Samstag, 12. September 2009

Als ob ;)

Ja, ja Ashley erzähl du nur schön, während wir uns inzwischen den Trailer zum 50.Mal ansehen oder um es mit Lorabells Worten von Twicrackaddict zu sagen:,,Ashley spricht über die VMA's aber es kümmert uns kaum weil wir uns immer noch den durchgesickerten New Moon Trailer ansehen.'' :O

Are there any fashion trends on the set of Eclipse that we should know about?

Oh gosh, no. I mean, I love my wardrobe on set, I feel like it's almost inspired by Audrey Hepburn. I have this one outfit that's straight out of a Chanel ad which I'm excited about. But the colors are a lot of grays and dark blues and creams. We don't get to go too crazy: we're supposed to be trying to fit in, not stand out.

Any idea of what your costars will be wearing?

I have no idea--I'm sure they're all doing something last minute. We've all been working like crazy! I feel like all their style sense is kind of lax. Taylor Lautner, out of all the guys, always looks pretty sharp on the carpet.

Do you think that--out of the whole Twilight cast--he has the best fashion sense?

Yeah, I think so!

Das komplette Interview findet ihr auf Teenvogue.com via JustJared!

bysina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.